Please complete memberships online at https://nhsra.equestevent.com all existing members should have a username and password. New members will need to register and create a new account.
If you are an incoming freshman that competed in Jr. High, you will use your same username and password!
For help with renewing or creating a new account click here.
High School Membership Forms
Fall Memberships due by August 1st!
*National Dues must be paid online during the time that you register - $139 for HS and $95 for JH. State Dues of $75 for HS and $100 for JH will be paid at the time you register now as well. District Dues will also be paid now at the time you register too. $64 for HS and $40 for JH. If registering after February 1st there will be a $20 late fee in addition.
No late memberships after April 15th.
You must upload all of these forms to your online profile each year!
- Membership Application - this form will generate for you in the online system
- Minors Release Form - this form will generate for you in the online system (Must be notarized!!)
- IHSRA State Grade Policy 2023-2024
- Certificate of Eligibility - (not required until after January 1st)
- OR Home School Verification Form - HS and JH
- Concussion Form & Concussion Information (1st time members only)
- State to State Transfer Form -this is now generated in the online program and must be used
- District to District Transfer Form (no transfers after February 1st)
- Copy of your birth certificate (1st time members only)
- Signed copy of your last completed semester/trimester grades - no PowerSchool!
Jr. High - www.idahojrhighrodeo.com
Membership paperwork required is the same as the high school. Please upload all forms to the online system at nhsra.equestevent.com. If you are a new member you will need to create an account. Membership dues are $95 for Nationals and $100 for State and $40 for Districts, payable during the time that you register to Nationals.
- There is also a safety video form you will need to sign and upload, located on the State Website.
2023 Scholarship App - District Only
This application includes the ability to list Jr. High accomplishments for points and the
State Application does not. Please do not use this App for State.
2023 Scholarship Application - State Application
2023 Scholarship Application - PDF Fillable
Student Officer Applications
Click Button below to enter Spring Rodeos for HS & JH